Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Midweek Confessions


My friend Ashley links up with E, Myself and I for a Midweek Confession


This week I decided to join in because I have a good one

SO......I have been eyeing these sandals online for Emerson and really wanted to try them on before ordering, for sizing purposes, ya know?

Well.....guess what they had in the store in Emerson's size.....the cutest little pink patten leather sandals I've ever seen!! Go figure?

Needless to say those are the ones we tried on and I'm glad we did because I would have ordered him at least 1 size too big.....Nordstrom was nice enough to let me order them in-store and ship them to my house free of charge :)


Sweet!


Oh no she didn't!!


So I'm confessing I put my sweet little boy in pink sandals :)

Hope you like your new sandals Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment