Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our Garden-1 month follow-up

We have a few tiny little tomatoes :)
And the basil is doing great, we seeded parsley and cilantro and it's coming up! 

Thanks goodness for all the rain, my crazy schedule right now has given me only a few chances to look out back and see what's going on. Mother Nature has done a good job of taking care of the garden so far, we haven't had to do much. I think I'll put our pole beans in this weekend :)

I talked to a very nice man yesterday and have finally found some reclaimed lumbar!!!! So, we can finish a table we started in the fall? Hopefully Greg's as excited as I am to work on our "honey-do" list this weekend :) If things get really crazy we might get some decks posts in to set-up good while we are gone next week? That's getting really crazy though.........we'll see!?

No comments:

Post a Comment