Monday, January 23, 2012

he can do it!


My little boy is growing up and fast! I can't even hardly believe how much he knows and how independent he is! It's amazing, he's amazing :)




Whenever possible I've been trying to let him feed himself, he has been for along time, easy stuff like fruit and toast and waffles and that sort of thing, but he really needs practice with a fork and spoon :)
So anyway the past few weeks when he's had oatmeal or yogurt, I've just let him have at it and he's doing great! Most of the time he needed a bath after, but he had fun and is practicing something he's going to have to master one day, I don't know may people who can get away eating, with ONLY their hands after 5, or so?






He did any especially good job tonight with his mac and cheese, and I'm trying really hard to get in there with the camera to make sure I get pictures of all this good stuff!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment