Thursday, March 22, 2012

downtown girls and boy :)

My parents are in between homes right now (but closing on their new house this week, if all goes well!) they are renting an apartment in Downtown Portsmouth. So we picked a warm day to spend downtown, we felt like big city girls and boy......it was great!


love these herringbone pavers!
picket fence with a jasmine covered arbor
my mom and I called this a conversation bench and if I had money to burn I would have gotten this beaut!

Emerson is a big boy now and he LOVES to walk! The best part is holding his hand, because he wants to there is no forcing involved


If you're downtown check out The Queen Bee, it's a quaint little shop with great finds
I took a picture of this because I wanted to show Greg, but I didn't take pictures of our splurges....but I will! My splurge will show up when I show our room done!!! one day :)

We did some relaxing and dancing in a courtyard


And took a walk along the waterfront, while obeying the signs, on the way back to my parents temporary home 

No comments:

Post a Comment