Friday, October 14, 2011

fall pickin'


I'm pretty go with the flow when it comes to vacationing with another family, I pretty much enjoy doing everything or atleast can enjoying watching others enjoy :) I made it known before we even got there this is the one thing that I wanted to make sure we did this week. Apple pickin'!!!!!!
It's something I've never done before and would love to do again, and you know what I think everyone enjoyed it just as much as I did! I hope anyway :)



We also headed to a real pumpkin patch, I can't remember if I've ever done this either? 

That means one of three things:

1. I probably haven't been
2. I have a horrible memory (quite possible)
3. or I was too little to remember

Either way, we have a new little family member and I want him to experience everything, is that normal?



Anyway, we headed out to the patch with our little pumpkin in tow, in search of his own pumpkin


Found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment